An Action-Packed week at Lincoln City
Itís an action-packed week at Lincoln City between May 21st and 26th.
- May 22nd, local author Bill Lackner will tell you all about clamming on the Oregon Coast.
- May 23rd Bill Lackner will conduct a hands-on clam-digging clinic in Siletz Bay. Itís a follow-up on his previous dayís introduction to clamming on the Oregon Coast.
- May 24th The Lincoln City Culinary Center is holding a 1- hour pie demonstration under the watchful eye of Chef Sharon Wiest. Later that night come and enjoy the DeLake Dance Night at the same venue.
- May 25th gives you the Garage Band Blues at The Roadhouse.
- May 25th and 26th Ė Natureís Art Jewelry and Gem Show at the Lincoln City Cultural Center. Open from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- May 25th back to the Cultural Center at 7.00 pm for Reservation Radio with Rick Bartow
- May 26th, youíre spoiled for choices. Choose between Torch and Swing at 7.00 pm at The Italian Riviera, or The Strange Tones at 9.00 pm at The Roadhouse, or if youíre feeling cultural, you can hear the Persian Ensemble at the Cultural Center presented by Jose Solano.
Lincoln City has something on to entertain you, every day of the week. Itís a wonderful place for a beach vacation and thereís no better place to stay than at one of A1 Beach Rentals beach homes. Click on http://www.lincolncityoregon.biz to know more.